Government published their roadmap out of lockdown on 22 February - as a result we expect that
all supervised children's activities at our Hall will be able to resume from 12 April
and exercise classes will be able to resume from 17 May
Please see our calendar which shows activities at the Hall
To comply with the regulations required for the Hall to be Covid-19 secure a number of measures have been put in place:
* The Hall is being thoroughly cleaned each night and all class instructors will ensure that all regularly touched surfaces have been wiped down before their participants enter the Hall and again on leaving.
* Hand santizer dispensers have been put up by the entrance and exit to the Hall along with a temperature check device.
* A one way system has been established so that those leaving a class now exit the Hall via a side door.
* Social distancing is encouraged and class sizes reduced to take this into account.
* For the time being the kitchen is out of bounds to those using the Hall.
Government guidance on permitted activities is being monitored and changes will be made as necessary. All hirers using the Hall will comply with SVH special conditions of hire and will have modified classes putting additional safety measures in place.
Sunningdale Village Hall (SVH) is located at the centre of Sunningdale village at the top of Church Road next to Holy Trinity Primary School. The postcode is SL5 0NJ. For a full history of the Hall have a look at our Sunningdale Village Hall History
SVH provides two spaces available for hire, both of which have their own kitchens. The large Main Hall at the front of the building is used extensively during the week for a busy programme of classes - exercise, dance etc - and available for private hire for birthday parties, wedding receptions, charity events and theatrical productions at weekends and in the school holidays. There is also a Small Hall at the rear of the building which is the home to Sunningdale Pre-School during the week and available for private hire in the evenings and at weekends.
To find out more please use the tabs at the top of this page. How to Hire SVH
gives you all the information we think you will need to find the right hall for you.
To keep up with what is happening at the Hall please see our Calendar
and also have a look at our Village Venues Magazine
which also lists other activities taking place in and around Sunningdale.
If you still have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us
||Sunningdale Village Hall
Registered Charity Number 299966